Sunday 24 April 2011

Birthday Presents


Yesterday at Charnel House I got some Birthday Presents :)


Kev got me a Vampire Bunny :D Isn't he so cute? I've named him Varney, because Lord Varney doesn't get enough love :)


Queenie gave me this cute little PVC clutch bag :)


This was my gift to myself, it was made by Queenie of Forever in Black, and of course is made of that fabric I have developed an obsession with lately so matches my JSK and heart bag :)

***

28.    What is the most obvious example of homoromantic/homoerotic sub-text you’ve encountered in 
film/TV/celebrity?

Probably Bert and Ernie in Sesame Street, I think it's awesome that they were a non traditional couple back when a lot more people hadissues with that kind of thing in kids TV than do now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails