Tuesday 11 October 2011

Day 19 – Share beauty advise and take a photo of your make up.


The biggest piece of beauty advice I could ever give anybody is not to follow anybody's beauty advice,but to play around until you find what works for you.

Lately I have been moving away from heavy black eye-liner towards more of a "Little Earthquakes Tori Amos meets Asian Ball Jointed Doll" look.
I achieve this look with:

Matt foundation and setting powder one shade lighter than my skin.
Copper coloured loose powder for brows and eyeliner (the one I'm using is a Miss X one I bought when Angelspit played Newcastle).
Rose coloured blush
Gunmetal coloured eye-shadow (only on the lids)
Milky coffee coloured lipstick (this particular one has a little bit of gold shimmer in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails