Friday 24 February 2012

Weekend Plans :)

LAAAAAANDAN!

Off to London tomorrow with Kev, we're taking the train which takes like forever so I probably won't be able to blog tomorrow (so don't worry I haven't vanished from the internet or anything lol).
We're off to see Beauty of Gemina and then there's the possibility of Kev doing some Slimelight Karaoke (which could be amusing, the last time he did karaoke at Slimelight he did a Lady Gaga song with black metal vocals and someone we'd never met before got up and danced).
So yeah, fun time ahead and I'll tell you all about it when I get back :)

***

5.) On a scale of 1-10 how scary do you think the show is?


It depends on the episode. I find some of the characters scarier than the Zombies themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails