Saturday 25 August 2012

Up Coming Changes!

A couple of changes in the pipeline to make things around here even bigger and better!

I'm approaching my second bloggerversary, and it's time for a little spring cleaning methinks.
I've taken more of an Alt Fashion and Beauty turn with this blog of late, that's going to continue but I'm going to start focusing on other people instead of just photos of the back of my head.
Hair of the day will still be a thing, but I also want to start featuring the styles of other people that I meet and other bloggers, more on that soon.
I think it's also time for another layout change because I've had this one a while now.

I want to make the layout easier and more user-friendly, it's going to be a little bit of work so bare with me if it's a little buggy at first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails