Sunday 2 December 2012

Five pieces of joy this week


So I had a pretty rough week this week, I think just about anything that could go wrong, did go wrong this week, but yet I still have a smile on my face.

Times not always correct, check the 1radio schedule 

1. Internet Radio
Four years ago in January I was really bored in Galashiels (seriously there is literally nothing there except sheep, a University and a Bingo Hall FML) , and someone sent me a Facebook invite to an internet radio show.
The music mentioned was music I like, and I had nothing better to do so I tuned in. I ended up making a request for Angelspit, and got talking in email with the DJ, who then added me on Facebook, chatted more, and when I came home from uni in April we decided to meet up.
And well the rest is history :)
These days I listen to four different web shows (all 1radio).

Screams From The Charnel House : Post Punk, Goth and Darkwave Music, with DJ Ghost. (usually Tuesdays 18:00 - 19:00 UK time)

New World Darkness: Focusing on new releases from the Gothic and Industrial genres, Kev brings you a great mix of some of the great bands in the modern era. Of course, old favourites thrown in for good measure. (usually Tuesdays 19:00 - 21:00)

The Engineerium: Synthpop, Futurepop, EBM & Industrial. (usually Wednesdays 18:00 - 20:00)

Tales From Beyond A Darkened Sky: dark drama and spine chilling horror stories (usually Thursdays 19:00 - 20:00)


Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

2. Prince Charming.
Enough said really!


3. Snow
It started to snow yesterday!


4. Pretty things in the post!
I had a lovely package of things arrive from Extreme Largeness a few days ago for me to review :)


5. Kitty hugs from Stirfry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails