Sunday 30 December 2012

Five things at Christmas!


1. Getting to spend Christmas with Kev's family and my family.

We had Christmas dinner with his's mam's family this year and have made various visits to family members this week :)


2. A whole collection of Christmas Cards!

I had a few turn up from elsewhere in the world after Christmas, but I am still happy with them :)
I ill try to scan them later in the week.


3. This video of the Alice Xmas Tea Party organised by Misako Aoki


4.Fabric ordered!

I ordered my Rouge Aerie fabric, enough to make a skirt similar to the one above, just with dead ponies all over it!


5. Sewing up presents to give to my friends at New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails