Friday 19 April 2013

Creeping around cemeteries in big dresses, it's what I do!

 
Today I decided to share some of my favourites from the Gothic Victorian group shoot from a few weeks back.

I got to do, basically my favourite thing! Flouncing around in a cemetery wearing a big dress!

The above photos by Ben.By.Me

Like at the last group shoot I was able to work with several photographers, some who I had worked with before, and some who I haven't.

Above two photos by Anth Short Photography


 The great thing about getting to ork with different photographers is that you get a sample of all of their own personal styles

Above two photos by Fledermaus Photography

We also managed to get a few shots of everybody this time!

Above two photos by Angy Ellis Photography

If you like looking at my modelling I have a like page now! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails