Tuesday 22 October 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge - Week 40 - 5 inspirational fictional characters

I have no idea how this relates to Lolita because I'm not going to pick Alice Liddell (who was a real person by the way, she just didn't visit wonderland)

Eowyn

That awkward moment when I'm fairly sure J.R.R. Tolkien turned me into a Feminist o.0

Lyra Silvertongue

I identified a lot with her... Also I want a Daemon!

Brienne of Tarth

I identify with Brienne a little bit in ways too.

Dr Maxine Myers

I admit it, she's saved my neck so many times and now I have developed an audio based crush on her.

Merida

Brave is the Disney Princess movie that I needed as a kid but didn't happen then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails