Thursday 3 March 2016

27 Things 27 Years Have Taught Me


Next month I turn 27, which seems kinda weird as I still don't actually feel like an adult yet, but well, here I am!
So in that time I've heard a lot of advice from people older than me, and some of it yeah it's helpful, other stuff just feels like people trying to push their ideals onto me, which is totally not cool.
The other thing I noticed is I'm starting to get a lot of younger people follow my various social networks lately and so I wanted to give out my own (hopefully more realistic) advice based on the things I've learned over my life journey so far.
I had initially intended this to be one long post but it ended up being huge, so I'm going to split it up, probably over the next  27 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails