Thursday 12 May 2011

I am, I feel

I love blogging, I love writing this blog, and I really don't want it to die.
I have some things going on my life right now that are getting me down and every time I try and blog I can't think of anything nice to talk about because it feels like there's a great big shadow hanging over me.
When I was 6 or maybe 7 two things happened, my Granda died and my mam got a dog, she called her Tinker.
It's been 15 years and now Tinker is pretty old, she started having problems with her teeth about a year ago, and recently lumps have appeared in her mouth and on her side, mam took her to the vet and they said they could operate on her mouth but it would cost £600.
My mam found the money somehow, and she took her for an x-ray the other day.
They found more problems and are performing a bunch of tests.
I'm hoping for the best, but things do not look good for my four legged sister.
At the same time I find myself deeply hurt by someone who I trusted, so I'm very hurt right now.
I will still update this blog, but if there are huge gaps between posts, I am really sorry.
Newcastle Fashion Week is next week, and I'm going to some events so hopefully I will find the inspiration to post something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails