Thursday 26 May 2011

It feels like a fabulous weight has been lifted from my shoulders!

Great news everybody! No its not that you read that in the Professor from Futerama's voice, it's that today I AM FEELING GOOD!
Why am I feeling good?
Well this morning I went along to a meeting with someone from The Prince's Trust to see if my business idea (which I STILL can't really tell you about, but new we're getting closer to the big reveal *squee!*), is a good idea and if I could get onto their course and possibly eventually get funding to start up.
Well *almighty drum roll* I got a place on the course!
So from 14th to 17th of June I shall be learning how to get what I need to start up my business and the joy of filling tax returns!
I'm feeling really happy about this now because what I want to happen, is happening!
I'm still having the issue with my friend being weird with me, but I've decided I'm going to try not to let it get to me to much, I am still sad about the whole thing BUT I've done all I can, I have tried, tried and tried again to find out what is up and I waited, waited and waited for a little help with how I was feeling and never got either of those things, so I don't feel like there is a point in beating myself up over it, especially when I have so many other friends who are there for me when I really, really need them.
My mam's dog saw a vet last week and it was confirmed that her cancer is inopperable, however she isn't in any pain at the moment so my mam decided to keep her on anti-inflammatory meds for now so we can all have our chance to say our goodbyes and get our closure, and when it starts looking like she is starting to feel pain then he's going to be put to sleep. The vet reckons we have a good few more months of her in our lives.
I'm still pretty upset that she's going, but at least this way we get to say goodbye and it's not sudden, we have time to prepare.

Since I'm feeling better I'm hopefully going to get back into the rhythm of posting every day, I have so much to talk about from the last few weeks THAT I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE!
  • Newcastle Fashion Week
  • The Scott Henshall Talk (if you don't know the name, he's the designer who designed Samantha Mumba's fabulous diamond spider web dress for the Spiderman 2 premier )
  • The Corset Talk
  • Meeting some fabulous corset makers (including one lady who made a corset inspired by my FAVOURITE Neil Gaiman story of all time "Snow, Glass, Apples"
  • The Y Salon 30th Birthday Party - Avant Garde hair, delicious chocolates and an awesome bag full of freebies!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails